Using this guide, here are 7 steps to successful SEO:
- Crawl accessibility so that engines can access your content and index it
- Compelling content that responds to the searcher’s query
- Keywords optimized to attract searcher’s and Search engines
- Great user experience on any device, including a fast load speed, ease of use, and compelling UI
- Shareable content that earns links, citations, and amplification
- Title, URL and Description to Attract High CTR in Ranking
- Snippet / schema markup for exit in SERPs
SEO Made Simple: A Step-by-Step Guide
SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. Which is the art of ranking high on a search engine in the unpaid section, also known as organic listings.
Several factors affect your SEO success, including:
This is your content – both visible to users on your webpages (text, images, video or audio), as well as elements that are only visible to search engines (HTML tags, structured data).
It is anything that is not on your site. Ultimately, off-page factors are about the authority, relevance, and trust of your website and building and growing an audience. Think link building, social media marketing, PPC marketing, reviews, and user-generated content.
This includes anything that affects performance, or how search engines reach your site. This includes indexing and crawling, schemas, page speed, site structure, URL structure and more.
The most important areas that will help set you up for success:
- Search experience optimization
- Content strategies for actual people
- The impact of voice search on SEO